A couple days ago Blizzard posted a “preview” of things to come in patch 1.0.3: link
- The most significant news to come out of this is the iLvl drop rates being reworked.
New drop rates for 1.0.3
|Item||Hell Act III/IV||Inferno Act I||Inferno Act II||Inferno Act III/IV|
|iLvl 61||9 %||18%||19%||24%|
- Nephalem Valor is being nerfed slightly. Multiple rares for a boss kill are no longer guaranteed.
- Legendary Items will be reworked, but not in time for 1.0.3
- Monsters will no longer do more damage with more players in game. This will make group play much easier.
- Act 2-4 will be easier. Monsters will have less HP and possibly do less damage than the way it is currently tuned.
- Repair costs are going up. They didn’t say how much, but enough to discourage “graveyard zerging” (great term) bosses.
- IAS will be nerfed somehow. They presented 2 possibilities
a) They will reduce the value on all items to their “desired” values. Currently the best IAS possible on a weapon is 25% with the “Vanquishing” prefix. If this is adjusted, the value of existing rares with that extra IAS will go way up.
b) IAS will stack with diminishing returns. I think this is probably the more likely solution.